WHAT IS IT?
The Wine Messenger rewards our loyal, devoted customers with exclusive club benefits, bespoke service and flexible, convenient deliveries straight to your front door. It is named after our long serving and renowned winemaker Mark Messenger who has been making Higher Plane and Juniper Estate wines since 1998.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
Minimum 25% discount on wine purchases!
Free Shipping – on dozens within Australia!
Huge range to choose from includes Higher Plane and our sister winery Juniper Estate!
First access to museum, small batch, limited stock, and pre-release wines!
Flexibility with deliveries and the option to change your wines anytime!
It is free to join, no annual membership fee.
E-Newsletter updates with latest news, upcoming events and more!
We have several wine packs available to choose from, and you can switch between them as you please.
Motley Mix [6 x 750ml]
A motley mix of red and white wines to please one and all. No need to squirrel these away, as they are ready to open and pour right away! Will include appropriate wines for the coming season [i.e. more whites in summer] and will change slightly per delivery. Freight charges apply for less than a dozen.
Red, Red Wine [12 x 750ml]
This gallant case of only RED wine spreads the love across the whole range. Includes the dry grown flagship cabernet, as well as some that are ready to drink now and a few you can pop in the cellar. FREE freight included!
Temptation Box [12 x 750ml]
The dual purpose case: some wine for me, some wine for the cellar. A mix of both red and white, including wines that will drink well in the coming season and a few that will reward you if you can resist temptation and lay them down a while! Cellaring notes included. FREE freight included!
Messenger Mix [12 x 750ml]
Hand selected by our Chief Winemaker, Mark Messenger. It will be an eclectic mix of wines, depending on what is currently drinking well, maybe something new or something older, our take on a blend of Bordeaux varieties, traditional chardonnay or alternative Italian variety. Cellaring notes included. FREE freight included!
These wine packs will change slightly from delivery to delivery, this downloadable PDF WINE SELECTIONS CHART will show you an example of what you can expect in a delivery.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It’s free to join the club today and receive all the benefits. In return for these great benefits, all that we ask is that you take a minimum of 3 initial deliveries and thereafter 2 deliveries a year to retain your club benefits.
We do plan our shipments 3 times a year: March, July & November. Although you can purchase as you please throughout the year, or re-schedule a planned delivery.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I JOIN?
We will email you the updated Wine Selections chart 4 weeks before the next shipment advising which wines are in the next cases and when we expect to dispatch. You can then change your wines and update your details.
HOW DO I JOIN?
You can visit the Cellar Door or contact our dedicated Wine Club Manager, Belinda Hopkins, who can assit you.
Telephone (08) 9755 9000 extension 5
FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will I receive my wines? Deliveries are scheduled for March, July & November each year. At least 3 weeks prior to your next delivery, we will email to advise you. If you are going away on holidays, just let us know so we can either send your wines early or delay the shipment.
I have selected a pre-packed option; how will I know which wines I am scheduled to receive? A few weeks before dispatch is due, an email with the updated Wine Selection Chart detailing the wines included will be sent to you.
I am not going to be home at the estimated time of dispatch? Please advise us of a more suitable time to ship your wines.
My cellar is full at the moment, can I skip this delivery? Depends on your initial purchases, please call our Wine Club Manager to discuss your options.
I got your email, but I deleted it, what happens if I don't respond? If we don’t hear from you, we will assume you are happy for us to ship wines.
Have another question? Please contact our dedicated Wine Club Manager, Belinda Hopkins on (08) 9755 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By joining the Wine Club, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Understand and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
3. Agree that you are making an ongoing commitment to purchase three deliveries of wine initially [excluding any purchases made to date] and at least two deliveries per year thereafter to retain benefits.
4. You may cancel your membership and deliveries after the initial three deliveries.
5. If you wish to cancel before the initial three deliveries a $50 cancellation fee applies.
6. By joining the club, you will be added to our communications database to receive emails [about upcoming deliveries and news] and if we need to, call you by telephone.
7. You provide us authority to debit the nominated credit card prior to dispatch of each delivery.
8. It is the customer’s responsibility to update contact details and delivery address prior to dispatch of wines. You will be responsible for any extra freight charges incurred with recovery and re delivery of wines sent to an old or incorrect delivery address. Any delivery errors on our behalf will be corrected at our cost of freight.
9. Stock availability, wine prices and these terms & conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice.Membership benefits and discounts are subject to change without notice. Members will be notified of changes where the changes may result in significant perceived disadvantage to the member.